View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 12:12 PM   #183
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EIGHT of my players are named in the Team of the Week!

I loan out Dodoi and Raul Cabaron when nice first-team offers from higher level clubs arrive.

EURO GAME #1 vs Elfborg – We start at home, and like last week, I begin attacking. I want to establish dominance on Europe. We are here. I won’t belabor it too much. We won 5-0 . Goals by Lupu, Gimenezx2, and Schlocobiert x2. Assists by Petre, Margeman, Gimenzx2, MOM is Gimenez

Basano Game #2 – Away vs Dinamo – I begin countering. Schlocobiert for goal in the 13th. Petre’s assist to him was cut off and he pounced on the ball, grabbed it for goal. Cards by Cartagena and Mitrea quickly follow. Half, we are up 1-0 after a quiet half. Don’t get complacent! We are ahead on the scoreboard! But not necessarily elsewhere, they have possession and 9 shots and 6 on target to our 7 and 4. But, as the 2nd half opens up, Herman Riojas finds Margeman for goal and that’s 2-0 at the 52nd. I send in Antov and Traore at the DC and DMC spots early to prevent card issues and then Tandia later. Etebo was lightly injured in the 81st, but we leave him in We hold and win 2-0. MOM is Margeman.

Etebo is lightly injured but due to how quickly the next game is I have Stoian starting on my ML spot.

I send out some loanees, like Kick de Geode and others to my 2nd Liga club. I have a lot of folks too old now for my U19 squad and I don’t have a B team or a U21 team. Because I brought in a lot of my U19 squad two years ago, many are now too old to play, and need to be loaned out. All told I send 8 players two my two affiliates, the goods ones to the good one,and the not good ones to the not good team.

We are the only team to have won its first two games,

For the first four matches of the season, which include the Super Cup, a EURO game and two Basano matches including away at Dinamo, who’s a real team, we are a combined 15-2 with three clean sheets. Not bad!

The Sepsi Juggernaut is Rolling!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 06-30-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote