View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:00 PM   #187
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s pause for a moment.

Sepsi today, financially:

These are my first team players listed by value. I included those worth at least 500k. As you can see, my younger, proven youth tend to be the most expensive – Lupu, Etebo, Schlocobiert, Petre, etc. I also have some vets with value like Gimenez, Riojas, Colombi, and Strobl. You can also see some of my future folks like Fracas, Morbeck and such here as well.

I have a transfer offer for Morbeck from Atalanta. Hmmm. He was hot last year. I accept an offer for 50% of next sale and 1.2 mill.

Basano Game #4 – Home vs Astra – I begin controlling. For this match where Cartagena is out, I’ll start Strobl at DMC and Antov at DC. They injure Margeman in the 9th and we have to pull him – I send in Traore for him. 7 minutes later, Strobl finds Gimenez for goal. Astra then clamp us down and for 20 minutes or so, neither team has an offensive performance. Card by Astra. We get a lot fo extra time in the half, and that leads to Antov launching a dangerous ball deep for Gimenez to grab, and he dribbles a few steps, feed Schlocobiert, and that’s 2-0 at the half. And….that’s going to be it. I send in Tandia and Kubik. We win 2-0, MOM is Strobl.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote