View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:50 PM   #189
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Teams that got knocked out include Rangers, our Astra, and more. Viitorul won and are into the last Knockout before the group stages.

Are you ready for the most important draw?

Viitorul got Lech from Poland, which is do-able. We got…a pretty easy task. FK Astana from Kazakhstan.

We sell Morbeck. I will call ST Raul back from loan if we need him as he’s better than Dodoi. But right now my sub can be my Nigerian middie guy. Right now he’s starting in the Basano for Medias, vs a sub that I’ll never use. I haven’t put in Morbeck once for five minutes. My guys don’t get tired, and don’t need to be subbed. There is almost always someone else out there to sub.

Basano Game #5 – Away vs Botosani – By the way, Cluj are currently 2nd in the Basano. They have recovered from last year’s tailspin. Cartagena is back at DMC and Strobl to DC. Margeman is still out, although he just finished his injury, he is tired. I have him as a sub. They score in the 14th off a corner kick. Then Mitrea hoofs a ball to Schlocobiert who’s shot deflects off the GK and Gimenez sinks 2 minutes later. And we don’t look back. In the 28th, Gimenez finds Schlocobiert for goal. Two of their players head off the pitch. Half, 2-1 us. Don’t get complacent!!! They don’t!!! In the 61st, after I sub in Margeman for a lightly wounded Etebo, he feeds Schlocobiert. I ease back to counter from control, and we hold and win 3-1. Cards by Mitrea, Strobl, and Lupu all later in the game, by the by. MOM is Gimenez.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote