View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It’s like at the end of each match someone makes an offer for Gimenez. This time it was Eibar. They aren’t offering real money and they aren’t “real” teams, and Gimenez isn’t pushing back against me not giving him a chance to talk with Dinamo Kiev or Eibar.

Antov wants an improved deal after I turn down some folks, and I agree.

With my recent transfer money, anyone I want to bring in?

EURO GAME #1 Home vs Astana – I begin controlling. I give starts to Traore, Tandia, and Eckhardt. Let’s do this! All that stands between us and the EURO Group stage is Astana. Early on, Schlocobiert feeds Gimenez for goal, and then he feeds Traore for goal by the 14th, and then Astana gains their footing. We injure their AMC in the 34th and he leaves. Half, 2-0, but we have not dominating Astana statistically. I tell my lads not to get complacent. In the 55th, Eckhardt is feeding Gimenez in the box, and he is tackled, and the ball free, and Schlocobiert finishes. They score in the 59th on a counter. I send in Antov. Then Stoian. We win 3-1 and MOM is Schlocobiert.

Viitorul lost on the road 1-2, but that gives them an away goal for hosting next.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote