View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 03:37 PM   #191
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I accept a first team loan offer from Iasi for Castano.

I sell one of my youthers (Scylla) to Porto for 500k and 50% of next sale

Basano Game #6 – Away vs Viitorul –Normally, this is a match each season that I don’t look forward to. And while Viitorul are fine in the EUROs, they don’t have a win in their first 5 games in the Basano. I am starting my best – Etebo, Margeman, Lupu, etc. But this is, perhaps, the best time to catch Viitorul. We have not dropped any points and have 15 points in five games. Can we pick up three more today? Let’s find out! We allow Viitorul to score in the 15th minute off a counter, and then again in the 19th off a nice corner. Then the game settles down. We have a card to Lupu. And…….half. 0-2 them. SHOW ME SOMETHING ELSE. In the 55th minute, Etebo finds Schlocobiert on a nice attack and hits for goal. In the 74th, Margeman feeds Etebo for goal, he shoots, and a DC gets the in the way and Schlocobiert gets us that tying goal. I send in Antov and Traore. I move to attacking. Can we get another goal without losing one? In the 81st, on a counter attack where he dribbles at the defense for at least twenty-five yards, Schlocobiert feeds Margeman for goal. I pull back. In extra time, Margeman intercepts the ball, finds Schlocobiert, he feeds Etebo for goal and we win 4-2. Schlocobiert is MOM. WHEW! Brilliant way to come back lads!

Antov picked up a minor injury and will be out for a week.

I hope our defeat of Viitorul won’t keep them from winning against Lech at home.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote