View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 10:03 PM   #200
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Basano Game #13 – Away vs Craiova – This is the perfect time to paly them away, they just sacked their manager and are sitting at 8th. With his suspension, Cartagena is replaced by Traore today. Each yellow by Etebo. We are in control of the game but we are just flirting with scoring, we haven’t actually seduced the goal yet. Then in the 43d, off an IFK, Mitrea feeds Stoian for goal. I’ll take a set piece score right now. I’ll take any score right now. Half. Guard against complacency! Please! Traore to Gimenez for goal in the 51st. Thanks! I ease back to countering as Craiova move forward. I send in Petre, Eckhardt. Yellow for Traore. I pull him for Kubik. We win 2-0. MOM is Stoian.

This is the first time a GK has at least 12 clean sheets in a season across all completions - Good job Colombi!

Table at the halfway mark of the regular season

Well there you are. We are 13 points in front of Astra at #2.

You can also see the goal list, average rating, and assists, as well as MOM, and clean sheets, and we have our player at the top of them all. Colombi has been a big improvement over Rimniceanu.

In 23 games, inkling Basano, EURO, and the Super Cup, he has 15 goals allowed, and 12 clean sheets. Not bad, right?

Mitrea finishes a coaching course- we send him on another,.

We have the selection for the Romanian Cup and we get a lower level club next.

5th Round: Romanian Cup – Away at Industria Galda – I start Ivano Maio at Gk today. I am amlso starting Traore, Tandia (back from his injury), youther David Farcas, and Kubik. We win 5-0. MOM is Gimenez who had all of the goals. Every single goal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote