View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #132
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And now let's get ready for the next chapter of this war-ish thing.

27 Feb – I decline an offer of military access to Tibet, who si currently at war with Nepal. We must protect this house

I have 28000 manpower post-war. More than enough for Delhi after they have gone on walkabout all above the Himalayas

26 Mar – Tripura has agreed to become our vassal!

8 April – I deny Delhi military access too. Why even bother asking?

30 May – Our ruler has passed!

Our new ruler is Nusrat I Ummatur, a 2/1/3 guy, age 42. His heir is is brother, at 41, Jagga Ummatur, 3/3/4

We renew our vows with Jangladesh and Tripura

Our new deity will be…. Not Surya, we don’t need cash, the same is true of Ganga, our forces are fine,we don’t need the bump that Shakti gives, let’s go with Vishnu again. Yes, Vishnu

I make a general out of my ruler, because he’s not that hot

25 July – Lakshmi, Bride of Vishnu event.

1 Jan, 1644 – Sunderbans converts

2 Feb Limbuwan is now a core. Let’s loo kat it

Limbuwan – I order a missionary here for the Nepali Sunnis, working in the hills, shearing and making wool, and then sending us 0.15 gold, it has a regimental camp, 6 development, is west of Assam’s Bhutan province, and east of the capital of Nepal – Katmandu that we just captured. 17.5% unrest

1 Mar -One of our advisers passes and hire a level 3 Diplomat.

24 June – Dhaka converts

1 July – Our truce with Delhi expired.

Normally, I’d wait for the 200 Year Review ,but since this is the best time to declare this war, I want to do it now. We’ll put the Review off until I have seen this war through to its conclusion.

I declare war on Delhi

Delhi and Bengal have gotten back together.

I spend a little Mil on keeping some rebels down

I order 22000 troops in Panipat to take Delhi, and 40,000 in Central Doab to take Upper Doab – it’s a higher level fort

Assam joins us. I order my 25000 troops into Bengal’s new capital of Nasirabad where they wait to hit us back.

19 July – We sweep aside the entire 10000 troops in Nasirabad and rout them

Anoteh rally, Yarkand is on. They are at war with Nepal as well

12 Aug 0 I have already taken 4 non-forts from Delhi

21 Aug – Now five. Jangladesh captured one

22 Aug – Now six

I am going to help out Nepal. Yarkand took Ladakh, the province next to Kashmir and Baltisan which I have a old claim to, so I head over to retake it from Nepal

7 Oct – I took out 3000 bengal troops in Lakhnor

23 Oct – We take Lakhnor

29 Nov – We drove Yarkand out of Ladakh

1 Dec – 25000 Yarkhand troops are moving towards me, so I move to Baltistan, which is a Mountain province and you do not ever want to attac in one of those

12 Dec – The final non-fort province of Delhi is ours

18 Dec – Nasirabad the capital of Bengal falls

29 Dec – Delhi falls

21 Jan, 1645 – I am going to catch the Yarkand army with both of my eastern armies of 24k and 26k in Kashmir for a major battle, and Holy War CBs love big battles that you win

26 Jan – Nepal askes for military access, and I agree

17 Feb – Our 47000 troops in Kashmir defeat them

20 Feb – The Delhi/Nepal war ended with nothing happening. A handful of Delhi troops have begun to leak down from the mountains

26 Mar – Upper Doab is ours

1 April Bengal and Delhi are hitting Assam so I head over to help out with two armies

I need to break their armies, at least Delhis.

Bengal offers peace for just themselves for: Annulling all treaties. I have a 96 warscore against them. I force them to release U-Tsang, the nation above us in Nepal and that’s enough.

They accept, and U-Tsang is released as a Hindu nation right next to us, but they are not in our Indian area. Bengal is out.

10 April – The first Yarkland land falls to me

28 April – Yarkland agrees to pull out too.

I now have a 99% warscore vs Delhi

I want to beat their army around some

1 May – We defeat the big bad army in Assam and relieve a siege on Koch.

10 June – Assam takes out the Delhi army as well

I now have a 100% warscore.

Feh. This is going to take two wars, not one. Sigh.

I take their Capital, and Upper Doab. I grab Mahakoshal to finish that mission. Then I take allprovinces to the east of Upper Doab and Delhi – Katehar, Bakreich, and Gorakhpur

I spend some DIP to lower my war exhaustion, which let’s me core for cheaper.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote