ROSTER, END OF NOVEMBER, 1983

MAIN EVENTERS

Michael Hayes
Bob Backlund
Roddy Piper
Terry Funk
Bruiser Brody
David Von Erich

-Piper and Funk will debut as Main Eventers, and Kabuki and Manny leave the group.

UPPER MIDCARDERS

The Great Kabuki
Manny Fernandez
Kevin Von Erich
Buddy Roberts
Kerry Von Erich
Chris Adams
Adrian Adonis
Buddy Landell

-This is a pretty bloated group that will be competing for ring time. Manny and Kabuki were just the victim of the new talent coming in. Kevin and Roberts aren't too far from the main event scene, after their tremendous feud . Landell hasn't done much yet, I'm relying on my road agent who says he belongs at this stature. But he's barely been off the pre-show yet.

MIDCARDERS

King Kong Bundy
Ricky Morton
Koko B. Ware
Butch Miller
Luke Williams
Jimmy Garvin
Bobby Eaton
Villano III
Tiger Mask
Iceman Parsons

-Villano III and Tiger Mask are the rising stars here, I'm hoping their current feud propels both of them to Upper Midcard by early 1984. Koko and Eaton have been excellent, but they've been without any angles for a while, just lost in a numbers game.

LOWER MIDCARDERS

Frank Dusek
Ken Mantel
Brian Adias
Mike Von Erich

-Same group as has been in place for the last several months. Two young guys, and two guys nearing the end.

OPENER

Tommy Rogers
Super Kendo
Barry Orton
Villano V
Villano IV

-The Villanos have lost their manager, Gory, but they'll continue on as a jobber tag team. Barry Orton and Tommy Rogers may start teaming as well, though I'm unsure I'll ever be able develop either into a star.

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Al Perez

LOAN TALENT

Junkyard Dog
Jim Duggan

-I need to get these guys out of here so I can focus on my new stars. Both have 2 shows to go. JYD has won his 1 match with us, so there's a good chance we job the WWF Champion on our national TV debut.

OTHERS

Gary Hart
Sunshine
Precious
Skandor Akbar
Bill Mercer
Harry Frehley
Marc Lowrence
David Manning
Bronco Lubich
Fritz Von Erich

-I could really use a 3rd heel manager, but there's nobody that really stands out on the current roster. Frank Dusek and Ken Mantel are possibilities, but neither guy would be much help on interviews. But the guys with those skills will cost more than I want to spend.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote