View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 11:19 AM   #251
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
HB, it is actually exactly what I was looking at. I have a 2016 Colorado work truck, and I was looking at if I took the auto allowance from work if it could be financially feasible to buy a new one. The problem is there none on the lots that aren't high-end trim 4-wheel drive models. About 10-15 grand more than I could consider. Looked for Rangers and Tacomas and it was the same problem.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

I hear you. The trucks are ridiculously expensive. It's sort of what the market will bear, but it's pretty crazy. Given that you currently have a GM truck, I could get a discount, but not nearly enough to close that gap, which I very much appreciate is too much.

I have access to a better discount for conquest sales (where you're trading in a non-GM vehicle for a GM vehicle).
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote