View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #415
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
CR

*CR starts the game by saying his participation will be limited.
*Claims to be a "Normal Lightbringer."
*Says he has an item that will interfere with an "evil role" mentioned in the writeup.
*Says his item would have more power in the hands of a particular Lightbringer role.
*Says his item is not a weapon.
*Engaged Abe in a back and forth about what would happen if an item was passed to a role that does not exist.
*Votes J23 because he doesn't like a question J23 asked of Abe. CR says:

In regards to

*CR States he passed his item to someone he thinks would use it better than he could.
*CR seems to think the sheriff now has the Colt that was taken from EF during his lynch.

Good work done here, dubb, but some clarifications.

You have characterized what I was saying with lots of "will"s and "does", but I was believe I was pretty clear that what I was talking was more "could"s and "mights". I did not receive any instructions with my item, so any thoughts on its use is entirely my best guess based on what the item is.

I don't know if it will affect the "evil role" I am guessing is in this game, based on the writeup. I don't know if the item would have more power in the hands of a particular Lightbringer role. I don't even know that it's not a weapon--just certainly not an item I would normally label as a weapon in its normal use.

I also do not necessarily think the Colt Peacemaker is in the game still nor do I presume the Sheriff has it. I was merely throwing out the possibility, as I do not believe Abe's writeup conclusively removed it from the game, and reasoning that the Sheriff might have ended up with it is based purely on a read of Abe's statement "confiscated for investigation".

I did indeed pass the item to the role I intended and did not receive it back, so I presume that role is indeed in the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote