View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #487
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The mob begins to form. "We need to end this tonight!!! It cannot be allowed to continue!!!" bellows hoopsguy. He points at Lathum and Chubby. Everyone glares in their direction.

Lathum shakes his head. "It's not me. I have a dark and evil secret. My name is Cole Turner and most know me as a lawyer."

"Bast@#d!!!" shouts hoopsguy. "My best fried is dead and his killer is free because of you! You must die!"

jeheinz72 calms hoops down "We must get out of here, we cannot proong this. Let's hear him out, but I am ready to see him die if he is responsible for this."

Lathum continues "I am half demon."

jeheinz72 grabs the knife which killed The Source and charges.

The Jackal stops him before he reaches Lathum. "Wait, we must hear him out. Why would he tell us this if he was responsible for this?"

"Because then he win!!!" decries hoopsguy.

"I did not do this. I fight against evil every day. I have powers, I can feel them. They are strong. Only once did I use them this week, I saved the waitress when she was attacked."

"But she is now dead!!!" another voice speaks up, it's Chubby. "She is dead and you are the only person among us who claims to have these abilities. The choice is easy."

"Chubby seems too willng." says hoops. "If we kill Chubby we will know where Lathum lies and if we have a chance to survive."

"I am voting we kill Chubby"

"I agree"

"I agree"

"I am okay with that."

"Wait, I'm not okay with that." says Chubby. "Look, here are reasons why it is not me. Here is why we must kill somene else. We must kill. We HAVE to KILL. EVERYONE MUST DIE!!!"

Then you notice Chubby looks different. It's not a man but a woman. Her face becomes clear and her attractive features slmost seem to calm everyone at first.

Chubby turns towards Lathum and he begins to glow red in pain as if burnign frothe inside. Then a flick of Lathum's hand snds Cubby flying across the room.

"I loved her!!!" screams Lathum. "You killed her!!! You must die!!!"

Fire begins to leap from Lathums palms. A fireball is hurled towrds Chubby. It's a direct hit. Chubby falls to the ground. "Noooooo!!!"

Lathum walk towards her with rage in his eyes. He extends his hands towards her and she lifts into the air. His hands begin a choking motion and she gasps for air. Soon the gasping stops. He throws her to the ground and one last fireball leaves only ash where she once was.

It's over. You have survived.

You turn towards Lathum still in shock. He kneels on the charred ground. "It's.... over" is all me can mutter.

Game over.... Innocents win.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote