View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #55
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2007 Season - Week 6

Minnesota DE Sean Prill (RS JR 30/72)
Probably one of my better games of my college career so far. To bad it happened in a 20-16 loss to Illinois. I was all over making plays when I was in.

I am happy with school and Vivian. My grades are doing well, they are not hampered by football and a girlfriend.

Game Stats
3 Tackles
1 Assist
2 Sacks
2 Tackles for Loss
4 Hurries
1 Fumble Recovery
29 Plays

College of Eastern Utah C Bernie Ackerman (SO 10/54)
Again, limited playing time but I was able to take advantage of a linebacker on a counter-trey we ran and he was crushed. We were pretty much manhandled by Eastern Carolina, 38-17.

My grades are ok except for History, it's suffering a bit as it's the last homework I focus on at night and by the time I get to it I am wore out.

Game Stats
1 KRO
1 KRB
5 plays

Tulsa RB Chester Blouch (RS So 18/48)
In our 31-7 win over Nevada I managed my first ever collegiate TD! It was a great feeling and having the team and the coach congratulate me was a pretty awesome feeling. I wanted to keep the ball but Coach wouldn't let me, he stated you have to earn the game ball with more than just 1 TD. I will make sure I get that ball.

Game Stats
6 carries for 15 yards
1 TD

Southern Utah University QB Kim Gillespie (RS JR 18/62) - ACL Injury
Remember that scene from the movie Varsity Blues...it happened to me in 24-12 win over Ball State. I wasn't even touched, and this time I was planting for a pass and I felt it snap. No hit, nothing. I am through.

I don't know if I will finish my career here at Southern Utah. Right now I am thinking of hanging it up and heading home, it's pretty frustrating right now.

My grades are fine and Bonnie is keeping me happy but this here, this was my career and I am now done.

Snow College K Spencer Elliot (RS 21/45) - Redshirt
No girlfriend leaves me with enough time to focus on football and school and that I am doing right now.