View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #623
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
That's not something I support, and I'm happy to vote for Narcizo to help send a message that I feel it's inappropriate, and I don;t care if no one else votes for him, and nothing happens with the vote today, or how it screws up vote reviews later, I'm sending a message.

But, um, aren't you now telling me how to play my game? What's the difference?

By voting typically UTR players on day one and two when there's very little else to go on I'm trying to do what I can to prevent days 5-8 of the last game happening. Sorry if you think that that was fun - I thought it sucked. A lot. If UTR people think I'm heading a crusade against them and feel targeted by me then by all means vote for me and anyone else willing to put their thoughts out there. Then enjoy your game from day four onwards where everyone can vote based on voting patterns and absolutely nothing else because no-one left has said anything. Not even going to go into the fact that, on balance, I think it's only fair that UTR players are more likely to get lynched early on because when it's night kill time you can bet you bottom dollar it isn't going to be a UTR player getting whacked.

Too much.

[/rant]
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote