View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 AM   #320
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19
I'm not discouraged, I think, except for the loss of McDavid.

5-7 is good, my goal was 6-10, it's still in touch if we win one of the home games against Astoria (7-5, Hell Atlantic's team) or either one of the French rivals. An upset at Chesapeake (10-2, QuikSand's team) would be even better, but unlikely.

And I now have increased confidence in my game plan now.
I started an OPU career and had the #1 rusher and #2 receiver in the first season. We lost in the bowl game due to absence of our 1400yd RB.

Remember that my Gossip News articles are just things I think of could be done, but half are just made up, the other half is possible and only one fourth will be really happening.

WM, I think I should get more into your CFL Tampa Bay dynasty, right now I visit FOFC for dynasty updates (50-66% of the time) and looking for the new IWS (results) as the number two reason.

You should get into my CFL Dynasty! ...

But yeah... glad you see this year as a success... the gossip news is fun, because it can also be used as misinformation.. I wish I had more time to do it myself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote