View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #135
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I simply stated my affiliation with him when I did because with him dead, it shouldn't buy me any trust at all. I didn't put it out there with the expectation of buying trust, but more so I am wondering if it has anything to do with the PM I received last night.

A reveal like mine is one that doesn't hurt good guys any or help bad guys any to put out now at this point and it would probably seem or feel completely bogus if I put it out there if my neck was in a noose.

I'm not asking to buy trust from my reveal, and simply didn't see any reason to hide my information any longer since it didn't hurt or help anyone by revealing it. I would think a much bigger statement for my being good will be the lack of anyone coming out and saying I am bad today or the next two days.

Are you saying that because you think you were scanned last night? I'm not sure how not being called bad would mean you are good otherwise.

I agree that your reveal doesn't really help or hurt anyone. I'm just thinking that I might have kept it to myself since it didn't really help. I suppose though, that letting the bad guys know there might be more information out there than they realize could shake things up a bit.

You are just one of those people that always seem to be playing an angle, so I feel the need to try to identify it.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote