View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #468
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I'm not surprised.

Despite our spat I have the utmost respect and admiration for CR as a player and duking the vote today wouldn't have been a great play and CR knows that.

Lathum is exactly correct. My order was always conditional, only based on if clap was getting the noose or myself. After a first ten emotional moments where I oettily put it on Lathum, I decided what I always knew, which was that Lathum was likely not a wolf, and this was just a dumb misunderstanding between two hotheads. So I switched the lynch target to myself, figuring lynching myself was the only way to be sure I didn't lynch the seer or the BG on accident. Plus, with myself already revealed, my value was much lessened anyway, so losing me was not so big a loss. At least now the BG has something to think about tonight.

In any case, my conditional order was never triggered, so nothing happened but a straight lynch. I would have protected hoops if I could, but I really had no reason to. I had a reason to protect myself and clap, but that was it. Anyone else, I was as likely to protect a wolf as a villager. hoops is one of my favorite players to go up against, so that it ended up being him was frustrating. But someone had to go, and it was down to hoops or maybe Abe, and I didn't want either of those guys out of the game (or at least not until they're shown to be wolves anyway).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote