View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #360
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

DAY ONE FIGHT RESULTS

Jimmy Superfly Snuka (Lathum) leaps over to Koko B Ware (Zinto) before he can react and smashes a powerful jumping headbutt on Koko's forehead. Koko staggers back, but as he does so, he waves his meaty arms in an attempt to stave off Snuka and catches Snuka on the forehead for a blow.

The Ultimate Warrior (Julio Riddols) charges Ravishing Rick Rude (saldana), but Rude is just able to dance aside as the Warrior runs by. He strikes the Warrior in the side as he flies by. The Warrior seems little affected by it. Unfortunately for the Warrior, though, he stumbles right into a flying forearm smash by Shawn Michaels (PackerFanatic). Caught unawares, the Warrior stumbles into the ropes.

The Honky Tonk Man (JAG) points at Rick The Model Martel (britrock88), and screams, "I am coming for you, Martel! You have insulted my guitar for the last time!" Honky Tonk takes a big roundhouse swing at Martel, but The Model is too fast and dodges underneath. Honky Tonk is thus unable to escape before Martel executes an uppercut body blow to the solar plexus of the Elvis impersonator.

With Koko B. Ware under attack from Superfly Snuka, the Birdman is not able to stop Ted DiBiase (path12) from coming behind him and grabbing him in an arm choke. Koko has the last laugh, though, as he finally throws The Million Dollar Man over his shoulder and into the ropes. DiBiase is helpless as Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) executes a pointed elbow drop on his shoulder, nearly bringing him to his knees. The slow Rhodes is unable to scramble out of DiBiase's reach, though, before the Million Dollar Man jabs him with a sharp uppercut to the throat. Rhodes falls back.

Rowdy Roddy Piper (Chubby) steps forward to the wary Bret The Hit Man Hart (Simbo Klice) and attempts to stomp on his foot. Hart is too fast, though, and dances out of the way. Coming back around, Hart attempts to sweep Piper's legs out from under him, but Piper jumps the sweeping leg and escapes any damage.

KOKO B WARE (Zinto) and THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR (Julio Riddols) have taken significant damage.

TED DIBIASE (path12) has taken moderate damage.

SUPERFLY SNUKA (Lathum), THE HONKY TONK MAN (JAG), and DUSTY RHODES (murrayyyyy) take light damage.

All other wrestlers escaped injury.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote