View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #557
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i dont really have a problem with putting alan in...i am a fan of trusting our captain until we have reason otherwise to do so.

also, with the security system repaired, i will sleep tonight to be ready for another away mission tomorrow.

as far as todays mission, there are three possibilities:
1. i got a bad success roll
2. i subconsciously sabotaged my own mission. i am not aware of being a spawn as of right now, but we all know that does not mean i was not infected...i am fully prepared to be the object of suspicion if i have another bad mission tomorrow
3. telle was converted and her mission data is false (i dont know if this is possible based on the rule set..i dont remember reading anywhere if the results of a mission could be faked the same way work on the ship could be)

i am in full agreement with just sending me and the slaves out every day until i get lynched.

For #3, If this game is like the last spawn, everyone in the away party received some kind of PM that should be able to agree that the mission was very successful.. I would think #3 is the least likely of the scenerios...

I also learned my lesson from the last game though that dice roles on missions are pretty powerful and if you are lucky/unlucky a result that is unexpected might occur (ie: someone good with a bad result or vice versa).. so a poor performance from you out there today probably should put you on a list of people to be looked at but not enough to condemn if that makes sense.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote