View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #579
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Pretty sure that even if Pass got the votes tonight Alan would override, and I really don't feel like killing him, so I'm going to reinstitute my no lynch vote.

VOTE NO LYNCH

Nope, I'm not going to override a vote tonight. If the majority of the crew feel that Passacaglia is a spawn and want to take care of him, then I'll respect that for today.

My point was moreso: What if we kill Pass, then we have no warden and can't make anyone a warden until Render is done training Chubby. So then our start of our CoT becomes meaningless as there will be a night that they are exposed and we'll have to start all over again.

My personal opinion is that I know I am good and I suspect that if Path is good or evil, Kwhit likely is good too... so really the only question to ask is if Path is bad or good which we can't find out until we get another doctor in the crew. So for the time being we have to work on the assumption that Path is good, but we shouldn't make that same assumption about anyone else (myself included)...

If and only if Path turns up bad in a few days after being locked up in the brig every night, then I think it is fair to come back and figure out what Passacaglia was up to and if it was good intentioned or not. If path ends up good when another doctor scans him, then I know I am good and will know Path and kwhit are good.. so what type of spawn play would it be for Pass to have made that move?

I just think because of our mission it is more important to keep Pass alive today and figure this out in the next two days instead... but I won't overrule the vote if the majority disagrees with me.. I won't put myself at risk of mutiny for someone who may very likely be a spawn even.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote