View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #641
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
That said, I'm still wondering about Sndvl and will probably make a new case for him tomorrow unless something comes up.

I'm not saying SnDvls isn't a wolf. I really don't have anything but a completely middle ground opinion of his allegiance at this point (as with most everyone in the game, this early). But I do think you're pushing his candidacy for reasons that are out of sorts with what we know about his past play (which I know you're not familiar with) and with what he stated he would be doing today IRL (the twins' b-day).

His posting behavior, IMO, is about consistent with someone who normally posts at an at best low moderate level anyway, then cut short by outside-game influences. If it's something he is saying that is making you suspicious, then by all means, run with it. But if your lone basis is a number of posts/participation at this point, I really think you're barking up the wrong tree in this specific instance (without further evidence otherwise).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote