View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #644
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm not saying SnDvls isn't a wolf. I really don't have anything but a completely middle ground opinion of his allegiance at this point (as with most everyone in the game, this early). But I do think you're pushing his candidacy for reasons that are out of sorts with what we know about his past play (which I know you're not familiar with) and with what he stated he would be doing today IRL (the twins' b-day).

His posting behavior, IMO, is about consistent with someone who normally posts at an at best low moderate level anyway, then cut short by outside-game influences. If it's something he is saying that is making you suspicious, then by all means, run with it. But if your lone basis is a number of posts/participation at this point, I really think you're barking up the wrong tree in this specific instance (without further evidence otherwise).

My suspicion (and it isn't really anything reaching any serious suspicion) is that when I targeted him as a Quiet candidate it seemed that people jumped on another one, making me think maybe i Had stubmled on a wolf.

Secondly, the only thing he said today stated taht A) the twins' birthday wasn't going to affect him during the day and B) that he was a vanilla villager and so had nothing to say.

Now, maybe this is completely par for the course for him, as you say. But as someone who was getting flak for being quiet I thought that was a completely ineffective defense. It raised more suspicion for me than it quelled.

That's all I'm going on, and I agree it's not much of anything but it makes me think it's worth making him a candidate and seeing if I'm right that people seemed leery of voting for him.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote