View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #613
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
So many slim dudes on this board - and guys who will be slimming it up in another 6-8 months. It's gonna be awesome.

Really - portion control is key. My dinner last night was 2 tacos and a bunch of corn. Totally fine.

Dinner tonight is going to be 1 hotdog (with bun), and a ton more veggies (corn...carrots). Handful of fries.

I still have a half-gallon of ice cream in the fridge from before this all started. Maybe as a 10-lb celebration I'll let myself have 2 (actual) scoops. But the funny thing is...I don't even really want it. I could care less.

And that is the best feeling in the world. Not feeling like a slave to my stomach and my sweet-tooth. Like I can control it. Wow.

yeah, i have no control...and right now, eating is a coping mechanism/comfort, so i still eat whatever i want, and then just try to exercise it away...the only control i have is at the store...i make an effort not to buy junk food because i know if i have it, i will eat it all at once...the worst thing for me is when i go out to lunch with the guys i work with, because we dont typically go anywhere that has anything remotely healthy.

the last half gallon of ice cream i bought lasted 3 nights (that was last week, for the record)

Last edited by saldana : 10-12-2010 at 06:27 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote