View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #620
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
You can do it Koots! Woohoo!!

Look at EF27 for an example, he started up in the 260's and is down around 200 now.

Thanks DT!! What's weird is, I weighed myself on Sunday: 265. I weighed myself yesterday evening after I ate dinner: 260. What gives? All I did was drink water and had a salad for lunch and then some spaghetti for dinner. There's no way I could have lost 5 pounds from just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Down to 210.5 as of this morning after starting at 263. You can do it Jedi, just takes discipline and focus. Meanwhile, I'm taking some inspiration from your dating thread.

210, nice! I think focus should not be a problem, but discipline, different story. To be honest, I don't eat a lot of junk food or fast food at all anymore. Yes, I'll break down and hit In and Out now and then, but, that's maybe 2 times a month. Haha! I think my dating thread is turning into a Greek tragedy. Though, I suspect my weight has something to do with it. Would like to hear how some EF27 dating excursions have gone.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote