Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #21
DeToxRox
Head Coach

UWF Power Pro Wrestling
Sunday, Week 4, March 1987
OK Abe Lemons Arena (Mid South)
3500 People

Pre-Show Dark Match
In an extremely poor match, Leroy Brown defeated Art Crews in 9:49 by pinfall with a Piledriver (D-)

Pre-Show Dark Match
In an extremely poor match, Sid Steele defeated Savannah Jack in 5:58 by pinfall with a Power Bomb (F+)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sting defeated The Missing Link in 8:56 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock (C-)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Ron Simmons defeated Angel of Death in 12:13 by pinfall with a Dominator (D-) Ron Simmons celebrates in the ring following his debut win (D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ted DiBiase and Big Bubba Rogers defeated Fantastics in 7:09 when Big Bubba Rogers defeated Bobby Fulton by pinfall with a Bubba Slam (D)

"Badstreet U.S.A" hits and the crowd erupts as the Michael Hayes and the new UWF World Champion Terry Gordy come out to the ring. Hayes grabs a mic and begins:

"So a few days ago the Freebirds had one helluva' night! Now granted, I did come up short versus DiBiase, though we all know that was a fluke. Still, my main man Terry Gordy did us all proud and took home the UWF World Title! Now we both know that Akbar is going to do whatever it takes to get his client another shot at the strap, so we're going to beat him to the punch because at the April Superdome show Gordy is giving Gang his rematch! That is how the Freebirds do things; by our own rules and Akbar and his goons will find that out the hard way!" (C-)

We see a video shot after the Superdome Show with Eddie Gilbert:

"What happened earlier was a BS! Not only did Parsons hold onto my tights but he had a fast count too! Thankfully it was a non title match but I am going to have to avenge this loss and Parsons, I swear to God, you are going to regret cheating to beat me!" (D)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Arn Anderson defeated Brad Armstrong in 12:03 by pinfall (C-)

Show Rating: D+

Kind of a meh show. Mainly I was trying to get some stuff rolling towards the April show but I had too much going on which hurt the overall show.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote