View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:54 PM   #50
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Graduating Seniors

QB Rod Williamson

Started every game for the first two years of this dynasty. Had a miserable Junior year where he threw 22 picks and completed less than 40% of his passes, but he rebounded as a Senior once he had some targets and threw 33 TD's with only 11 picks. Will be tough to replace next season as neither of my QB recruits looks to be very good.

2005 All-Sun Belt 2nd Team

DE Corey Huffman

Won't really miss him next year. Started 11 games and only tallied 9 tackles and 5 sacks.

DT Norbert Washington

Without a doubt one of the best players I was given to start this career. Washington was a solid run stopper. As a senior, he recorded 62 tackles, 22 assists, 3.5 sacks, and 12 TFL.

2005 All-Sun Belt 2nd Team

DT Carlos Nixon

Started every game the past two seasons. A decent presence who will be missed. He tallied 25 tackles, 4.5 sacks, and 7 TFL as a senior.

OLB Marshall Guzy

Two year starter, but never made a difference on the field. Wouldn't have been the starter if I didn't keep the shirt on my two OLB recruits. 25 tackles, 12 assists, 0 sacks, 1 TFL as a senior.

CB Everett Eng

Another two year starter. Did not have the best senior season, but he did record 3 INT's.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 11-14-2017 at 12:55 PM.
larrymcg421 is online now   Reply With Quote