Izulde
Head Coach

[b]vs NIVO (12th)
G: Bartek Pakiela
D: Ertunc Yildirim/Robin Hoekstra/Patrick Ozinga/Hennos Asmalash
MC: Max Oostenrijk/Pascal Hettinga
AMLR: Moreno Doekhi/Achmed Ahahaoui
ST: Derk Schut/Gokhan Pala

7 - Asmalash hammers it down the right flank for Ahahaoui, who dribbles and crosses to Doekhi. Center to Schut and I'm still kicking myself for not going to this lineup before 1-0

29 - Schut lofts the free kick into the box, and Ozinga steps forward for his first Kampong score! 2-0

51 - Ahahaoui passes to Pala, who has been terrible today, but the Turk sends it in to box space. Hettinga wins the race and scores his first goal for us!!! 3-0

Great team victory as we really turned it on in the second half.

Argentina takes gold in the Olympics, blanking the US 3-0.

@ Heinenoord (7th)
G: Bartek Pakiela
D: Ertunc Yildirim/Robin Hoekstra/Patrick Ozinga/Hennos Asmalash
MC: Rodi de Boer/Pascal Hettinga
AMLR: Moreno Doekhi/Achmed Ahahaoui
ST: Derk Schut/Gokhan Pala

I really looked for an MC upgrade at the deadline, but everyone wanted way, way too much money.

21 - Doekhi has two guys buzzing around him, but they don't press, preferring to try and zone trap him. He laughs, keeps on dribbling, and then sends it to the box, where Pala puts away his first Kampong goal! 1-0

29 - Terrific driving persistence by Asmalash to strip the ball and push it up to Pala. It's on to Schut, who keeps the run going into the box. The tackle attempt comes way too late, as the ball is already on its way into the net on the beaut mid-range shot. 2-0

56 - Hoekstra screwed that one up. Against my better judgment, the Belgian shifts over to the normally rock-solid teenager's spot and van der Linden comes in at DL 2-1

72 - Switching to a 4-1-5, de Boer staying in as the lone MC, Ahahaoui shifting in to AMC, and Prins on at AMR

We lost $6.16k last month. The $1,500 we pulled in from friendlies away fees plus one home game doesn't mean a ton of cash coming in. Worrying, considering I've kept our budget as low as I can.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote