View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #171
Radii
Head Coach

Time to see what we're looking at here.

Ohio Roster Overview

Starters

PG Wayne Turner - JR - 71 OVR - good skills for a PG, speed(89), quickness(88), Handling(87), decent passer(74), defender(80) and a reasonable shooter(80 close/75 mid/76 3 pointer). Great stamina(90). Turner is a transfer from Southern Miss.

SG Tommy Freeman - SR - 66 OVR - 3 point shooter (84). Average speed(80), handling(74), and defense(75). He's definitely out there to give me a 3 point threat. Averaged 8 points per game last year

SF Devaughn Washington - SR - 65 OVR - 6'8 so he has good size for a small forward. He's a decent rebounder(77 offense/74 defense) with very average skills elsehwere. A good close range shot(85) but not much else. Big surprise, i don't much care for my small forward, I guess some things are unlikely to change.

PF Daryl Delic - FR - 73 OVR - My star recruit, great in close(89) and in traffic(87), very good low post offense(79) but a bit lacking on defense(69). Very good rebounder. He's only 6'7" and we will see how that impacts things as the season goes along. One of the few guys I've seen with an awareness rating over 70, offensive awareness 71.

C Arnaud Dahi - FR - 67 OVR - Good in close(82), and average to above average on the boards(76 Offense/81 defense). Very strong (76) with great defensive awareness(72).

Bench

PG Drake Massey - SO - 68 OVR - decent speed(82) but poor quickness(76). A fine ball handler and passer for a backup(79/79) and a good defender(82). He's a acceptable shooter too(74 med/76 3). The CPU recommended that I start Massey at SG instead of Freeman, but I've chosen to go with the 3 point shooting instead.

SG Mike Harris - SR - 66 OVR - Average all over. Good leaper(84 vertical), all his speed/handling/shooting ratings are C's. Again a perfectly acceptable backup.

PF Marucie Pearson - SR - 67 OVR - 6'10" and a solid rebounder(80 offense/80 defense). Very good inside(89) and an average post defender(72). Seems like a very solid guy to have coming off the bench.

C Kenan Sessoms - FR - 65 OVR - 6'11" walkon. Average rebounder(77 o/74 d), good post defender(78 post d) who has very little stamina and will get in tons of foul trouble(foul 92).

I'm hoping that with Turner's stamina we can make it on a 9 man rotation. We have a SG, Taymon Roller, that is rated 56 OVR and can fill some extra minutes if necessary.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote