View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 12:31 PM   #415
QuikSand
lolzcat

Side quest:

My son and I started fiddling with a side roster, and it has been kinda fun to play with. We call it the GAP team, started by the idea that we'd just use all the various random cards we get from buying a daily super-cheap "get a player" pack. Those mostly garbage players eventually formed a roster, and then our house rule was the only players we can add to that roster are ones we earn (through playing challenges) using only that roster. It starts out as total trash, we played some easy stuff, and now have it up to rated 85 overall, courtesy of some fairly deliberately easy challenges in the game that yield 80+ players here and there, and then some more with even better rewards.

We have several genuinely solid players (95 DT DJ Reader, 93 FS Sean Taylor, 92 RT Dan Deirdorf, 92 MLB Levon Kirkland) and then a tier of guys in the mid 80s and up, but we are still starting several players in their 70s for lack of better options.

Building is always more fun. This team is now more interesting than my base theme team is, for the most part.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote