View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 10:30 AM   #443
QuikSand
lolzcat

Okay, so... I remember an in-school filmstrip from around 6th grade. The theme was "life skills" of some sort, and thinking back, it easily could have been produced by Junior Achievement, or John Birchers, or whomever. Not the point.

The story was a kid mowing lawns, and the plot was around his financial planning. He wanted to earn enough money to buy a better, gas-powered, super-cool lawn mower available nearby for a fixed price. He worked out the math, saying that once he got to the magic point of getting that lawn mower, then he could finish lawns in half the time and massive improve his productivity, making for a better summer, etc.

Anyway... the kid is now me, and the law mower is Tyreek.

87 Tyreek Hill has 87 speed, the fastest in the game right now. Most guys covering him will have maybe 82-84 at best. In a game where lots of ratings are effectively by tiers and thresholds, speed kills. I will surely be able to fly past a CB in many a challenge for a one-play TD, saving me a ton of grind time... once I get the game wrecker Tyreek.

He's selling for nearly 300K, so it will take a lot. But it feels obvious to me that is the next real move for us.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote