View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 08:19 AM   #6589
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Ehh....

She came out as bi and stated she disagrees with her Dad on everything. Seems like a pretty good example of how the rights views, especially recent ones, and attacks on the LGBTQ community has real world effects on kids. I'm not saying anything we all don't know, but suicide rates for these kids are through the roof, largely because they don't get the support they need from the family.

I realize I am making assumptions, but she seems to be proof of this.

I hope she gets the help needed and doesn't become a political pawn.

She's already a political pawn, she's the daughter of Ted "Shitbag" Cruz.

The right would jibe and poke fun if this was a Democrat family. But the right will claim victimization and woke-hood and state this is why females should be silent and obedient church-going, kitchen baking baby making subjects and when they aren't, it's leftism.

She'll be quietly ostracized by her family for making daddy look bad and years later she'll be a footnote as the black sheep.

She may get help but the reality is she's the daughter of Ted Cruz, that stain never goes away.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote