View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #330
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
See, and I read this info the other way. What are the odds that all the wolves avoided the KWhit issue on day 1? Looking at Lerriuqs, DT, Hoops, and KWhit himself, I'm willing to take a shot there.

KWhit makes the most sense. If he's bad, I would follow the earliest vote to find the next wolf. If he turns up good, I would look at second or third vote. But it all comes down to KWhit's goodness.

I'm not entirely convinced that KWhit = good, but multiple voices have said that they don't think I was drawing good conclusions from interpreting the data. I think it is entirely possible I was on the right candidate with the wrong reasons, something that is always frustrating for wolves and would be just as consistent with KWhit's defense as adamant villager having to defend himself.

But, even if KWhit is a wolf I'm not convinced they needed "all hands on deck" for the vote yesterday. Wolves frequently bury one of their own in a vote and I think that makes DT + Lerriuqs pretty compelling candidates for the vote as well. In fact, they are probably even better candidates if KWhit is a villager.

Anyway, that is why I switched at this point. Best case is I'm moving from wolf to wolf, but that is probably wishful thinking on my part.

Like I said, if you and others want me in the runoff then go ahead but there is no more info to squeeze out of me in terms of role. Only thing you would see is "redshirt #3" out of four dead, which might be a reason to start turning up the heat on others claiming this role in a diminishing group of villagers.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote