View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13, Saudeleur Reignited
Prelude

1 Dec, 1444 – Without any military I am making a balmy 1.14 cash a month

I want to increase my Admin making, so I place support behind it. This will drop my investment in diplomatic power and military power by one each to increase my admin power by 2. I also hire an level 1 adviser with a 1 ducat a month cost. So I’ll be making 0.14. Level 1 means I’ll get 1 extra power in that area of monarch power. Admin power is used for Admin tech, as well as admin decisions such as coring a taken land. Diplomatic power is used for peace from war and diplomatically minded techs and military power for military minded techs and making things like generals.

1 Nov, 1445 – Our consort gains the Scholar trait which helps in reducing tech costs.

11 Nov – A full year has passed! Boring year.

1 Dec – Our stability rises to 1.

22 May, 1446 – I get my first event, Death of a Merchant. A merchant died without an heir, and we get a cash infusion.

1 Nov – Our stability rises to 2.

6 June, 1447 – Our relations improvement finishes and I recall our diplomats.

17 July – I send our diplomats to improve relations with: Kutai, Pasai, and Majaphit in the Indies

1 Mar, 1448 -Our stability rises to 3

22 May – We get another event – Improvements in Production Tech that gives us +100 ADM monarch power!

1 July – Our first tech gain!

Admin Tech 4 –

We can build Temples

I order a Temple in Micronesia

1 Jan, 1450 – The Renaissance institution has arrived!

1 Mar – Relations maxed in Pasai and Kutai and I recall them

22 March – I send them to Sunda and Siak in the Indies

1 June – Majaphit maxed, I send them to Ternate in the Indies.

26 Sept, 1451 – Event, nobility loyalty declines.

18 Feb, 1452 – I get an event and I choose to build a great palace! It costs 7 cash for +15 prestige and +25 legitimacy.

1 May - I can invest in two techs!

Dip Tech 4 – Marketplaces, +10 trade range

Mil Tech 4 – Land Morale +0.50

1 Aug – Siak and Sunda’s relations have maxed I send these to Madyas and Maguindanao in the Philippines.

1 Dec – Relations maxed with Ternate and I send this diplomat next door to Tidore in the Indies.

11 Nov, 1454 – We are ten years in! We’ve increased techs and moving slowly but surely.

Slow and steady win the race. – Aesop

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote