View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:29 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13a, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 4 – From Sword to Shield

17 Sept, 1481 – I get a shipbuilding problem event that will last for 5 years

6 Nov – Tidore is now a core part of our nation – I order the coastal defense here destroyed and a Workshop ordered

I send my traders to the Moluccas to collect!

1 Dec, 1482 – Exploration Idea #5- +10% Global Tariffs and -20% envoy travel time

3 July – 1483 – Ternate is now a core!

I promote Moluccan culture to accepted in our nation!

After that I am getting 2.28 cash monthly from Tidore and 2.0 in cash from Ternate

2 Oct – I accept an alliance offer from Luwu on Sulawesi Island.

A Royal Marriage offer follows and we get a Queen Consort.

24 Dec – Kutai accepted a military offer from us. They are allied with Luwu. They are the other major power on Borneo Island along with Brunei.

2 Feb, 1484 – Royal Marriage with Kutai

I order a Workshop in Ternate

1 April, 1485 I get Expansion Idea #1 – More colonists! I send them to Ampon in the indies. This is a strait from Ceram and is one of the best places in the Indies to colonize. I cleared it of people. This also unlocks our Temples of Old idea as well.

1 July – Halmahera – 6 dev, coastal, Tea, Polynesian, next to Ternate and Tidore, Temple ordered here, part of the Spice Islands, 0.34 made here. I order these colonists to Ceram

My goal is to bring in Ampon and Ceram which are in the same state and share 19 development between them, and then split my colonists one in the Indies and the other in the Pacific. If I want to bring in the western Pacific part of South America I’ll need to head across the ocean early, but I don’t have the range right now to get there.

I will pull my colonists in Ceram once they’ve set up shop, and then send them to Guam and then pull them and head back to Ceram and let it develop slowly.

1 Nov – I have the Age of Discovery abilities high enough and I get the Higher Developed Colonies. All colonies will have improved development until th Age of Discovery ends.

I spend 161 Mil to develop my capital and I finish a mission to do so an it develops a lot.

Let’s look at my cash real quick

I am currently spending 4.0 on my colonial maintenance. I am getting 2.59 and 2.36 from my acquisitions that pays for those.

1 Aug, 1486 – Final Exploration Idea – I get +25% Naval force limit!

For finishing I get the ability to fabricate claims in colonial regions!

4 April 1487 – After a long project I have cleared the entire island of Sulawesi of locals

I begin a spy network on Buton on Sulawesi our next target.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-26-2020 at 12:29 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote