View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:50 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13a, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 7 – Early Bell Curve

8 April, 1495 – I pull my colonists in Tuvalu and send them north to Wake, and then back again.

1 Sept- I fulfill my Building Buildings mission and gain some bonuses to ding so for the next 25 years!

1 Dec – Expansion Idea #3 – Faster Colonists - +20% Global Settler Increase. I also get the Idea Traders on Both Coasts unlocked.

1 Mar, 1496 – Spices in Kandari!

7 Mar – I get an event that boosts my colony in Kandari by 200

I have to name a rival so I name Mahapahit my only option. I’d prefer not too. They are much more powerful than I am

1 Nov – I finish my mission to have two great allies! I get +1 dip rep fo r25 years. I use it to form a royal marriage with Malacca!

I get a queen!

Aisha, 2/1/1

I disinherit my heir

1 June, 1497 – I can enact a government reform:

Who do I want as my admin cadre?

Clergy? +1 Admin free policy, clergy loyalty and influence increase
Nobles? -10% leader cost, nobility loyalty and infl. increase as well
Merchants? -10% adviser cost, merchant loyalty and influence rise

Hmmm…

Merchants or clergy or merchants or clergy? Or clergy. Or merchants.

Hmmm

I do Clergy

1 Aug – Guam – 6 dev, Tropical Wood, Polynesian, Animist, I order a Workshop here, it’s in my state with my capital, I make 0.32.

I pull my colonists from Tuvalu and send them to Poso in Sulawesi north of Kandari and our ally. I will pull them back once they’ve set up to head back t oTuvalu

1 Nov – DIP TECH 6 – I can build Docks

1 Jan, 1498 – Tropical Wood in Tuvalu

1 July – We have a new heir:

Feleti, 3/4/2

9 July 0 I get an event that boost our ADM Power a bunch. I purchase Expansion Idea #4 – Center of Trade upkeep -20%

1 Dec –

Kendari – 14 development, in a state with Buton, Workshop ordered, 0.90 made here with the Spice Trade. Strait to Buton, Sulawesi island, Polynesian and Animist people. I send these colonists north to Palu which is next to Poso and north of our local ally

1 Jan, 1499 – I order a marketplace in Ternate, Temple in Ambon and Ceram.

I order a Dip Adviser who will increase my colonial range

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote