View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:11 AM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13a, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 9 – Of Vassals

1 Mar, 1506 – Luwu has agreed to become our vassal!

1 July – MIL TECH 9 – I can get the Asian Harquebusier and I upgrade

1 Sept – Palu – Incense trade, Polynesian, natural harbor, next to Gorontalo, Kandari and north of our new vassal in Luwu, 8 devel, Workshop ordered, 0.32 made here.

I send them east and north to Gorontalo on Sulawesi

I finish the Conquer new states mission and get -25% state maintenance for 25 years

1 July – Poso – Sulawesi, next to Palu and Kandari and Luwu, Spices, 10 dev, Animist and Polynesian here as well, Workshop ordered, 0.41 made here.

I order the Gorantalo colonists north to Manado the final Sulwesi province

1 Sept, 1507 – Wake Island -3 dev, Tropical Island,0.01 made here.

I pull colonists from Manado and send them to Midway Islands, and once they have set up I’ll send them back to Manado

1 April 1508 – Naval Tech 7 - +115 colonial range, naval morale improves

2 May, 1509 – Expansion Idea #6 – We get another colonist. I send this one to East Timor. I am going to bring in East, West, and Flores next, all wealthy and in the same state with my new colonist.

5 May – Royal Marriage with Brunei

15 Oct – Alliance with Brunei

1 Dec – Tauranga – 12 dev, Wool, New Zealand, Animist, Polynesian, I send these colonists east to Kirikiriroa. 0.65 made here, Workshop ordered.

1 June, 1510 – Tea in Manado

7 Aug – My next long term military clearing is the south Borneo island where Kutai and Brunei are on. Nasty natives are there. After Sulawesi that’s my next stop with my Manado colonist.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote