View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 05:42 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13a, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 14 - Moments Abroad

1 April, 1531 – Taranaki – Naval Supplies, New Zealand, 0.45 made here, 8 dev, Workshop ordered, Animist and Polynesian.

1 July – I pull colonists from Buru and send to Sula another Spice Island

I am assembling an army off Majapahit

1 Aug, 1532 – Buru – 5 dev, Coffee, workshop ordered, poly and anim. 0.20 made here

1 Sept – Livestock in Waitaha

Here are my new colonial goals.

Grab Galapagos as soon as I can to leap down the coast, and then Easter Island if I can

Finish New Zealand and it’s two unclaimed places and pull my colonists.

In the Indies, finish Borneo

Finish all open Spice Islands like Yamdena and Sunda and Sumbawa, we can do this slowly

Colonize Australia and commit one colonist and one open colony to Australia. Start in the wealthy end and grab the poorer western Australia soon as Europe will be leapfrogging around Africa and into the Indian Ocean soon.

Expand LA with one open colony and one committed colony like Australia.

Grab the open lands in the Philippines

Colonize New Guinea

Colonize one Pacific island at a time as an open area to slowly bring it under my control

I pull colonists from Waitaha in New Zealand and Ohlone and send it south to Salinan south of Ohlone and Eora the heart of eastern Australia

1 Nov I pull colonist from Sula in the Indies and order them to set up in Solomon Islands. Then I will pull them

1 Feb 1533 –

Ohlone – 11 dev, L.A., Furs, natural harbor, Workshop ordered, 0.56 made here

Banjar – Coffee, 11 dev, Borneo Island, south of our ally Kutai, 0.65 made here

I pull from Solomon Islands and send colonists to…Galapagos is too far. I could do Nicaragua! I do so

22 Sep t- My Explorer dies and I hire a new one

1 June, 1534 – DIP TECH 9 – I can get Carracks and Caravels, I get a better colonial range. Can I reach Galapagos now? I pull colonists from Nicaragua and they head to Galapagos

I have found Castilan New World in Central America

1 Sept – Gems in Sula

1 Mar, 1535 – Livestock in Eora

1 June – Wine in Salinan

1 Aug - Barito – Borneo’s last colony, 0.51 made here, Workshop ordered, 9 dev, Spices,

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-01-2020 at 08:03 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote