View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Atlas

Let’s pause and give you a few maps of the world right now:

We’ll begin with Asia and Australia. As you can see Ming has been hit hard, Manchu is no longer on the map, Japan is down to two major powers duking it out for the nation, the Philippines have mostly formed from Tondo, Pasai and Kutai, major players in the Indies are out. You can see us in western and southern Australia.

Castile in is South Africa.

If I really wanted to I could grab all of the holdings in the Indian Ocean to defend the Indies but I don’t really care that much about any of them save for Ile de Bourbon and Mauritus. If I had wanted those I would have taken them 30 years ago, but that is not a part of my ambitions. I need to spread elsewhere.

Here’s South America! As you can see we are in the tip of the continent moving back. Other than a small English colony mid-continent and Castile in both the Incas and the northern tip around New Granada. OI cannot keep them out.

I’ll continue to slowly colonize up. I also am going to slowly colonize down and up from Ohlone.

Here’s North America. As you can see, Portugal are in the northern New World in Mexico. What I want to do here is to grab all of the coast from the tribes to Baja Ca. So I will grab the closest colony in Totorames and move north along the coast.

I pull colonists from Minang in Australia and send them to the Tuamotu Islands, my next colony in the Pacific behind Rapanui. I pull colonists from Sumbawa and send them to Sunda another Spice Island

I pull my colonists in Baja CA and send them to Totorames and Sinaloa beside the locals.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote