View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:33 AM   #423
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
I already explained it a bit, but I will do it again. The vote for Alan T was random and I just pulled it out of a hat. I had no evidence on Day 1 on anyone except RealDeal, so I decided to cast a random vote and see what happens.

I then voted for BrianD without checking he was that one that RealDeal was up against. I got my b's mixed up and tried to change it to bulletsponge so that a tie could be created and that we could possibly save an innocent.

No, I saw your response to why me. Doesn't make alot of sense to me to be picking someone out of the hat there with the votes the way they were, but if thats the reason then ok. The thing unanswered that I asked about last night and others have hinted upon today... You seem to be throwing around alot of things as "fact" right now.

You -knew- one of a few people were a wolf, yet didnt vote for one of them. When people asked about it, you avoided the question. You -knew- realdeal was good... people asked about it and you are avoiding it.

I guess my main curiosity right now is are you throwing these facts around as just a way to try to influence the vote, or do you really know these things?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote