View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #1217
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I mean Mau's power reveal was obviously fake and hell he claimed he had a duke ability, so you should have voted him and made him use it if he had it.

I presumed that it was the Doctor role that had the one lynch changing ability and Autumn had already used that up. I probably agreed with Juggler in why would the wolves convert mau when they could pick jag. I'd hate to be in juggler's position in the end game. The only time I made it that far I completely misread the situation - it's really tough to make a call by that stage of the game I think. I think everyone in the village has to take the blame as limited participation early on really helped out the wolves. Combined with some bad-luck with the choices of candidates in the lynches on day one and three and there you go.

I think the wolves deserved the win and with the opportunity for role reveals provided by the ruleset I think they did incredibly well to get it, even with a conversion. Considering the way things went down I think my plan of the major roles revealing would have worked much better than the chaors that ensured McKerney was lynched despite revealing as the Scientist. I'm really annoyed that hardly anyone even acknowledged it. And I didn't even get the chance to bang on about it even more the next day. Bostords!

Security

I'd be interested in hearing the wolves reasoning behind their early night kills. Killing NTN on night one and me on night three were helpful in clearing up the votes on those days.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote