View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #590
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
I would appreciate it if someone could lay out for me their cases against people. I'll be back later
Alan met up with saldana, then saldana went out and used his "spy/witness" role to follow someone to a meeting with me(yet doesnt know who it was), where saldana believes me to be converted.

I, THE BODYGUARD, order my troops to guard GE's house last night...i wake up in the morning and comlink the captain of the guard to ask if all went smoothly. He says it did, excecpt for the fact that sometime around midnight the Ecclesiarch himself requested entry into GE's chamber(not house like i had said before). My captain explained his orders were rather clear, but after much conversation grey talked in way into the house, becuase, i mean, who could refuse someone of his position in our empire. I get really pissed, inform the captain that he is being permanently transfered to an ice planet(somewhere named jektar), and promote my second officer into his former position.

Is that outlined enough for all of you?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote