View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #32
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks for all the support guys.
Talk about getting kicked while down.

Last night at the visitation we had some ...family drama. Not all that unexpected.

Then on the way home I get pulled over and detained for nearly an hour. Apparently someone in a black Tahoe robbed a store. Never mind we were in a Blue Suburban...but whatever and a family of 4 dressed in suits and dresses. Oh and I forgot the subject was black and we aren't. Anyway that was resolved and the officer was as polite enough during the process I suppose. Then we get released and...Apparently we ran over a chunk of metal when we pulled off the road for the cop. So I got to change a flat tire. On the side of the road, in the dark, in dress pants. My son held the cell phone flash light and we made do and were on our way in just a touch under 20 minutes. The cop pulled out and drove by during this and never offered to stop, help shine his headlights for us to work by anything...but the spare had air and we knew how to do it so I guess we were blessed in that regard.

Anyway. Finally got home around 1.
Just knocked out recruiting here. About to head back to the funeral home/church for the service.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote