View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:12 AM   #17
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Had a lead on 2 different places. When I went to look at them, the one was already filled in so, must have been an old advertisement. The second is doable. It is 2000 sq ft (1000 up/1000 basement). Bad thing is it is about a mile outside of town. Can't beat the price though of the lease.

The owner though wanted to make sure I wasn't a rock band. They just had a person inquire about the place because they had a band and needed a practice place. I had to assure them that no, I was not setting up a rock band.

Sidenote: The last few weeks I've found myself really paying attention to what businesses were in town and I'm amazed at some of them. (and how some of them survive just given the basic costs). I even found out there was a Mexican grocery store locally. (I had no idea... smart though. They must be doing good because they are expanding)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote