View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #21
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm pissed today.

For the most part, every business is in competition with someone (save for say a monopoly, but not going to get technical here).

Found out today that someone is using my work, my pictures, my information AND undercutting my price. Anyone that is even remotely ok with piracy should run their own business or create something, have someone steal it and then revisit their feelings. Absolute pure laziness.

What perplexes me is the undercutting. If I see that the market is at say $25, you might go a little lower, but 50% lower? One thing that you need to be careful on for competition though, is if you have a product line that is doing well and you go into someone else's product line that is doing well, you can damn well guarantee that that person could potentially intrude back into your product line. Which is what we fully intend on doing now. Their product lines were something we dabbled in before, but didn't put alot of effort into it. Well, that is going to change.

Having dinner tonight with a friend that is somewhat interested in coming aboard. At this point, sounds like he might be more interested in being a helper/advisor/employee which might be better anyways. Business/Family/Friends aren't a good mix. If he was just a straight up employee, I know his work habits and it would be great.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote