View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quiet week.

Been working on a business plan to present to a few banks for a loan. Interesting experience, I feel like I'm back in college as a lot of it, other than the numbers standpoint, just feels like fluffy goodness.

Talked to the broker again about the price. He seems pretty adamant about the price not going lower because it is the cheapest in the area. True, but it has been the cheapest in the area for 1 1/2 years for some reason. I do like the space though, I'll probably have to get creative on my offer to them to try to cut down more on the rent. They offered 2 months free which effectively means the cost per square foot is $6.77 for year one which I'd rather have instead and spread it out over year 1.

All for now, don't expect much until the plan is done and I start sitting down with banks.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote