View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 01:48 PM   #68
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Some key results from week 3 of the CFL's 2009 season:

Tulsa (3-0) 35 - Long Beach (0-3) 9. Tulsa's success this season has surprised no one. Donnie Lowe officially arrived last season for the Talons, and this year he seems to be setting up camp. His QB Rating is 125 through 3 games. Long Beach, on the other hand, has an extraordinarily talented roster, but just can't seem to win. Quite a head-scratcher, actually.

Whew, I'm tired. That's it for this week. Time for sleepy-bye.

While it is said our sucess hasn't suprised anyone- I am somewhat suprised at our fast start- Donnie Lowe has been amazing, but a lot of credit has to also go to the players around him. Our offensive line is starting to get recognized around the league as one of the best. They have been opening holes for Butch Fulton for a few years now, but recently they have really stepped up the pass blocking, allowing only 8 sacks last season and none so far this year. Those are some pretty amazing stats.

My defense is what really worried me heading into the season but as of week 3 we have the best rushing defense in the league, and 6th best points per game allowed defense. This could be our year
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote