View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
Danny
Head Coach

Summer Game Idea

Ok, so here is what I am thinking as a possible EPIC game for the summer.

All of us have an FOFC get together and some freak accident or happening causes real and fictional worlds to collide! Most of us want to return things to normal, but there are a select few who wish to not only keep things the way they are, but rule this new world (wolves). Each player in the game commands a real/fictional character or collection of characters.

Basically individual characters have attack points, defense points and special abilities (very similar to hoops marvel game); characters will differ greatly in strength; however some people may command many more characters.

Attacks will happen in real time and each character a person controls must be killed in order for that player to die.

So lets say for example one person control Hulk and one person controls the Lord of the Rings Hobbits. Hulk will be have attack points, defense points and special abilities for his player and each LOTR hobbit will have attack, defense points and potentially special abilities for his owner. The hobbits will be killed easier either by day attacks or by night attacks, but all 4 hobbits will have to be killed in order for that player to be eliminated.

Obviously this game would be a challenge to balance, and would need many players to really be what it could, but over the summer I will actually have the time for something like this, especially if one other person may be willing to co run it with me.

Last edited by Danny : 04-03-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote