View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

October 2011

PG Rob Nielsen- No change, looks like Rob is definitely going to the Pac 12, the question is will it be USC or Arizona?

PG Will Brown- While he can't sign yet, we understand Will has made an oral commitment to the University of Kansas. Keep in mind, he is not locked in to play for the Jayhawks, he can still sign with another school, but my bet is Will is a lock for Kansas.

SG Cannon Pace- Notre Dame appears to be the choice for Cannon, who admitted that he has always come from a very strict catholic background. Again, this is just an oral commitment, and it could change.

C Jawouk Bafou- Jawouk is still waiting for a scholarship offer, but other schools have jumped in the mix. Oregon and Gonzaga are at the top still, but Baylor and North Carolina have joined the hunt, while Michigan State is still hanging around.

C Jace Hunter- Jace certainly is a secretive fellow, either that or he isn't adapted to the English language quite yet. The only thing I could get out of him this month when I asked him about his interest in schools was a sharp "Michigan State."

PF Shannon Elliott- Shannon is still keeping Gonzaga on his list, hoping for an offer, but things aren't looking good. Idaho is the front runner and they have offered. All the other schools have decided to look elsewhere.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote