Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:37 PM   #317
PilotMan
Head Coach

I got a call after the fight from a mangement rep who was at Ismael’s fight. He said that he represented another young, fighter and wanted to know if I wanted to get the two of them together. His fighter is Alejando Gamboa. Gamboa had fought the same day, and won as well. They want two months lead time, and are willing to pay me over 200k to make the deal. After some research about him I have found that he is a good opponent. He has won 4 of his 6 fights and has won 3 in a row. I am interested in this fight. Ismael is in good shape and he will be trained up. A good fight could bring in good money, and bring prestige to me, and Punishment Inc. My only concern is that he might be moving up in the rankings a little too fast. Ismael has 2 fights left on his contract. I think that this is a good move for both him and me.

Andreas Rueles has been booked for his second fight with Punishment Inc. His opponent is going to be an aging vet who is currently ranked #96. Fred Apostoli has solid power, and a good chin. He won’t be an easy opponent. Of his 17 career losses, 7 of them have come in the last two and a half years. The fight is going to be in two and a half months.

True to form the Light heavyweight title is jinxed. Bob Foster dominated Singleton in the title fight and finished him off with a TKO in the 2nd round! Foster is the 5th Champ in the last 2 ½ years.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote