Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:39 PM   #319
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go!

Glenn Leeds #140 3-8-2(1) v. Gato Zamuido #137 2-7-3(0)

This fight is scheduled for 4 rounds.

It is clear that neither of these guys is probably going to hurt the other. Leeds did well fighting from behind the jab. He was more accurate and kept Zamuido from landing any long flurries of punches. Lees countered well and by the end of the round it looked like Zamuido might be sucking wind on his way back to the corner. Close round with the edge to Leeds.

Round two was as even as they come. Leeds wasn’t quite as successful as he had been in round one, as he was hit too often, and didn’t land enough. Close, but the edge has to go to Zamuido. Next round I need to see a little more offense, mainly in taking more advantage of counter punching. He just has to throw more punches.

Round three was the same as two. A lot of defense and sloppy punching. Both men taking turns trading, and neither seeming to take advantage or control of the fight. Round four is cruicial. Leeds must take the fight.

Round four was the same. Both men showed more offense, and it looked like Zamuido was going to take the round when Leeds charged back and finished with a flurry. I hope that the judges are kind, but I could see this ending as a draw. That would not be good for the career of Glenn Leeds.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote