Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 02:51 PM   #334
PilotMan
Head Coach

Third week of July, 2007

Fight Night -

Tonight we have the debut of the loneliest fighter in PI. Tomoaki Wantanabe. A man that is so bad that noone wanted to fight him. Basically, because beating him would gain them nothing. I signed him because I saw potential. However, potential only goes so far. If he loses this fight he will be released from contract, as there will be no way for me to schedule any fights for him. Win though, and he could be one foot closer to the mile long road to respectability.

He is facing a fighter in a similar situation, by the name of Faustino Virgen. For some reason I want to call him Virgin. No idea why though. Neither fighter has much going for them. I am just going to send him out there and see if he can win it with his own blood, sweat and hopefully as few tears as possible.

Watanabe is the favorite, but it might as well be a pickem’ Odds are 8/11 for Tomoaki and 7/6 for Virgen.

Thats it.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote